What’s In My Baby Bag?
Featuring Nicole Ben-Dor, Upper East Side
Nicole Ben-Dor is the owner of a an online boutique, Nik’s Naks (www.niksnaks.com) which specializes in personalized gifts for anyone for any occasion. Nicole has recently expanded the business to include her favorite clothing brands for kids as well. She is the mother to 2 boys, Noah who is 5 and Liam who is 3 and Mom to a fur baby, Zeke who is 7. Be sure to check out the site and find your favorite gifts to give to all the special people in your life. New Fall items for back to school arriving shortly!
The Vessel: Personalized Camo Backpack from Niksnaks.com
- Honest to go wipes – For on the go bathroom needs!
- Bandaids – Always! Liam requested batman bandaids. Boys will be boys, need to be prepared!
- Personalized lunch bag – To keep the drinks and food contained. Available on my site.
- Babyganics Hand and Face Wipes – A must, I use them too!
- Water Bottle – Labeled with their names of course.
- Babiators – To protect their eyes available on my site.
- Hats – My younger son loves his NY Giants hat and and this makes his daddy really proud!
- Arm and Hammer baggies – My little one gets car sick, so never know when I may need them!
- Bubbles and a mini ball for soccer or a game of catch. You never know when our journey is going to take us to the park and nothing entertains them more.
- And some favorite snacks – Always have annies cheddar bunnies and Matt’s Munchies Mango treats.