Located in the uber kid-friendly neighborhood of Carroll Gardens, Buttermilk Channel offers farm-to-table American comfort food with some great amenities and killer desserts.
|Address:||524 Court St. @ Huntington St.|
|Area:||Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn|
S 10AM-3PM brunch/5PM-12AM din
Sun 10AM-3PM / 5PM-11PM din
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||NO|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
Good for brunch or dinner.
Appropriate for little kids or toddlers. Not great for babies due to limited stroller room and stroller parking.
Sippy Cup Rating:(3.0 / 5)
- Great kids menu with lots of choices
- Outdoor seating area on nice days makes sidewalk stroller parking easy!
- If you go for Brunch on a Sunday note they don’t serve alcoholic beverages until after 12PM
- Try going on a Monday where the prix fixe 3 course meal is $35
- Doug’s Pecan Sundae is out of this world….even Jay Z and Queen Bae like it!