Blue Water Grill in Union Square has some of the best seafood in the city but they also make a killer grilled cheese and chocolate shake. Who says fancy restaurants can’t be kid-friendly?
|Cuisine:||Seafood / Sushi|
|Address:||31 Union Square W @ 17th St|
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||NO
Small stairs at entrance
Various levels in restaurant
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
Good for infants, toddlers or little kids
Appropriate for Brunch, Lunch or Dinner
Sippy Cup Rating:(4.0 / 5)
- Near Evelyn’s playground which is at the top of Union Square and Barnes & Noble which has an awesome kids section with activities
- GREAT table activities including Wiki Stix (sort of like sticky pipe cleaners)
- Outside seating area
- This is a popular restaurant for locals and tourists. Make a reservation.
- If you need to keep your stroller by the table request a table on the main level of the restaurant, not on the balcony or lower level
- The kids menu only doesn’t have breakfast/brunch items on it but not to worry, they will bring half orders of anything on the breakfast menu for your little one.
[…] Blue Water Grill – Union Square – Quick Take […]