Chicken parm, eggplant parm, veal parm oh my! These are just three reasons to love the Upper West Side location of this Italian kid friendly restaurant…..and of course stroller parking and room around tables.
|Address:||235 Columbus Ave btwn 70th and 71st|
|Neighborhood:||Upper West Side|
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||NO
|Changing Table Men’s:||YES
|Changing Table Women’s:||YES
* no official kids menu but will make adjustments to existing items
** won’t do half orders but there are a lot of good sides and apps available
***changing table in one of the unisex bathrooms
Good for infants, toddlers or little kids.
Appropriate for lunch and dinner.
Sippy Cup Rating:
(4.0 / 5)
- Parm entrees are big – definitely shareable! Sunny and her cousin Paulie (both age 5) shared a plate of fusilli pasta and we had leftovers.
- If you have fussy kids in tow bring snacks. Even though we had a res the wait was quite long.
- Credit Cards only, no cash
- Reservations are a good idea especially for larger parties. During busy times still expect a wait. You can make a res via Opentable or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although there is no kids menu or half orders, they are very flexible…just ask! They were happy to bring Sunny plain pasta with red sauce and a plain chicken cutlet. They also have a good selection of apps and sides.
Want to join the party and submit your own Fork & Bib guest review? Head over HERE and fill out a quick survey!