Sometimes you just want a basic diner, am I right? Nothing fancy and no surprises. Orion Diner & Grill is that. Great eggs, good value….but unfortunately no changing table. Sigh. We are searching for a diner worthy of a 5-Sippy Cup review. We know one exists! Let us know if you’ve found one please at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Address:||395 2nd Ave|
|Hours:||24 hours a day|
Kids (see pic below)
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||Limited
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||NO|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
Good for infants, toddlers and little kids as long as they don’t need a booster seat.
Appropriate for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Sippy Cup Rating:(2.5 / 5)
- Free wifi!
- Very friendly staff
- Small but solid kids menu. Good value – for $8.95 you get an entree, soda or chocolate milk, dessert (jello, icecream, pudding)
- Kid drinks come in a covered plastic cup – no spills!
- Open 24 hours a day in case your kid is a party animal 🙂
- There is no stroller parking and only some of the tables can accommodate a stroller beside them. If you come with a stroller, ask for the back table in the corner by the counter which is large and has multiple options for moving chairs etc.
- The kids menu is hiding in the back of the large menu….keep flipping and you’ll find it