An upscale Greek restaurant in midtown. A great pre-theatre option – ok with kids but best saved for date night!
|Address:||871 Seventh Ave btwn 55th + 56th St|
|Hours:||Lunch: M-Sun 12pm-3pm
Din: M-Sun 5pm-11pm
In front and at coat check
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES but limited|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES see notes below|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
Fancy but reasonably family friendly. Best for toddlers or little kids who do not need to stay in the stroller.
Appropriate for Lunch or Dinner.
Sippy Cup Rating:(3.0 / 5)
- While there is no kiddie menu, there are lots of side options and small plates to choose from.
- A good option if you are venturing to the theatre.
- Regarding the steps – there are no stairs in order to enter the restaurant however there are multiple going from the foyer to the main dining room. If your baby needs to stay in the stroller this is not fun. However if your little one can part with the stroller then you can leave it by the coat check and carry them/walk up the stairs. It’s not a deal breaker but not ideal.
- The restaurant is pricey but they do have some good discounts available if you are a Carnegie Hall subscriber, Columbia University student or alumni, Jazz at Lincoln Center subscriber or New York City Center member.
- For another more kid-friendly Greek choice in midtown try Limani!