What’s In My Baby Bag?
Featuring Lydia Fenet, Tribeca, NY
Lydia Fenet works as the SVP of Strategic Partnerships at Christie’s Auction House. In addition, Lydia is the lead charity auctioneer for Christie’s and spends many late nights on stage raising money for charity. Lydia is a mom of two – Beatrice (2 years) and Henry (8 months).
The Vessel: Prada Navy Diaper Bag
“It was a shower gift from my sister and a few friends for my daughter. It is the perfect diaper bag because it looks like it could be a purse but has all of the functions of a regular diaper bag—zippered in changing pad, pockets on the sides for bottles, back pockets for creams, wipes etc. and large open area for all of the other stuff you inevitably need.”
- Pampers Size 3 & Size 6
- Honest diaper wipes
- 3 travel sized Buy Buy Baby wet wipes
- Sophie the Giraffe
- One piece of fabric that attaches to toys “So that I don’t spend all of my time picking Henry’s toys off of the floor”
- Two Plum food pouches – “In case of hunger strikes”
- One pack of toddler Mum-Mum “To keep Henry occupied if he feels like fussing in public.”
- Garbage bag
- Two Seuss books for Beatrice and one fake cell phone – “Don’t ask!”
Fork + Bib Favorite Restaurant:
Sarabeth’s in Tribeca is HEAVEN for children. PLENTY of room in the restaurant for strollers, stroller parking outside if you don’t want to bring the stroller in while you are dining, colors for the kids, a fun children’s menu and wonderful waiters who are used to the onslaught of children!
Check out her full guest review here!