Interior designer, publicist extraordinaire – new mommy Erica Gerard and her gorgeous girl Olivia dish on Flatiron restaurant La Pecora Bianca.
|Address:||1133 Broadway @ 26th street|
|Area:||Flatiron / Nomad|
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||Limited
* See Notes
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||NO|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
* Ask for the table upfront or one in the back which can accommodate a stroller. Other than that it’s mostly community seating so the Sippy Cup Approval sort of depends on who you are sharing a table with!
Appropriate for Toddlers or Little Kids who don’t have a stroller
Best for Breakfast or Brunch
Sippy Cup Rating:
(2 / 5)
- Outdoor seating on nice days
- Very friendly and accommodating, despite space restrictions
- If you come with a stroller, ask for the table right up front. It has lots of room on one side for a stroller. Alternatively the table in the back can also accommodate one when it’s not crowded.
- Right up the street from Madison Square Park which has a great playground and lots of child friendly programming
- Oh yeah….it also happens to be a few blocks away from Sample Sale warehouse 260 Fifth Avenue….need I say more?
Submitted By: Erica Gerard
Erica is a new mom to 6 month old Olivia, who, btw, loves leather leggings. Erica is the founder of interior design firm DesignBar and also an in-demand celebrity publicist. We have NO idea how she does it all! Check out more on DesignBar here!
Want to join the party and submit your own Fork & Bib review? Head over HERE and fill out a quick survey!