Like most reasonable New Yorkers, unless we are catching a Broadway show, we avoid Times Square at all costs…especially with kids. But then Dos Caminos came into our lives…spoiler alert…IT’S SIPPY CUP APPROVED!
1567 Broadway @ 46th street
|Area:||Times Square / Midtown|
|Hours:||Sun– T: 11:30AM-11PM
W– S: 11:30AM-12PM
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||YES|
|Changing Table Women’s:||YES|
Best for brunch, lunch and dinner
Appropriate for all ages – this place has it all!
Sippy Cup Rating:
(5.0 / 5)
- Great and cost effective kids menu – $8 entrees for kids 10 and under
- Lots of stroller parking and double stroller friendly (don’t let the stairs scare you – there is an elevator)
- Changing tables in unisex bathrooms!
- Not that I would know, but the blood orange margarita might be the BEST THING I’VE EVER HAD
- It’s Times Square – activities abound from Madame Tussauds to the Hershey’s Chocolate store!
- And of course there’s some amazing kid-friendly shows on Broadway – like Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with a merch table sponsored by Dylan’s Candy Store!
- Dos Caminos is part of the BR Guest restaurant chain and they definitely have their Sippy Cup approval game on point. Check out Blue Water Grill and Bill’s Bar And Burger for some other kid-friendly options
- There are four other Dos Caminos locations – let us know if they are just as groovy!
And one more thing….
- Mother’s Day is coming and Dos Caminos has a Bottomless Brunch on Sunday May 14th. If you know my hubbie, Ryan Barkan, please give him a friendly nudge 🙂 Thanks in advance.