While many foodies were at the Big Apple BBQ Block Party in Madison Square Park this weekend, our Upper West Side Mama/Foodie Ivy and her gorgeous bunny Lylah were chowing down at Harlem’s Dinosaur BBQ. Check out why they say it’s Sippy Cup Approved!
|Address:||700 West 125th St @ Riverside|
Gluten Free Menu
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||YES|
Good for any meal – breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner
Appropriate for all ages – infant, toddlers or little kids
Sippy Cup Rating:
(4.0 / 5)
- Just 1.5 short avenues from the 1 train!
- The food is fantastic – best bbq in NYC. It’s loud restaurant so it’s great for large groups and children! In fact we were surrounded by families with all different age kids.
- Fairway is across the street if you need to do some shopping after.
- They have an Allergen menu guide which outlines common trigger foods in each dish – you can view it online before going here
- Make a reservation in advance and let them know if you have a stroller. It was crowded and they sat us right away! We were even 15 minutes late so I called and they still held our table.
- There is a changing table in the women’s bathroom. It was a bit grungy – bring a changing pad with you.
Submitted By: Ivy Altman & Lylah Sage
Ivy is a new working mother who lives on the Upper West Side. She is mother to a beautiful baby girl named Lylah Sage. Having a little one doesn’t stop Ivy from trying new restaurants. As she says “I’m a foodie, I’ll always be a foodie and having a baby won’t stop me from eating out – it will just enhance the experience.” Check out her review of Serafina here!
Want to join the party and submit your own Fork & Bib review? Head over HERE and fill out a quick survey!