Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York” love to lunch at Black Barn but does Sunny? Not so much. Great stroller space but lacks other kid-friendly amenities to give it our Sippy-Cup stamp of approval. Save it for boozy brunch or date night.
|Address:||19 E 26th St @ Madison|
|Area:||Flatiron / NoMad|
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
* Side portions at breakfast/brunch. Not at lunch/dinner.
- Appropriate for breakfast or early brunch (note – live blues starts at 12PM on wknds)
- Best for infants who stay in the stroller/highchair
Sippy Cup Rating:(2.0 / 5)
- The tables in the back of the restaurant are far apart allowing for multiple strollers. Definitely double-stroller friendly.
- Large bathroom could accommodate breastfeeding, but no changing table
- Across the street from Madison Square Park
- If coming with kids go early and bring some backup snacks for finicky eaters.