Local mom Sarah Schwartzberg shares her intel on Bareburger’s Upper East Side location and what her and the men in her life give it the Sippy Cup Approved stamp of approval!
|Cuisine:||American / Burgers|
|Address:||1370 1st Avenue @ 73rd St|
|Area:||Upper East Side|
|Room Around Tables For Stroller:||YES|
|Accessible (No Stairs):||YES|
|Double Stroller Friendly:||YES|
|Half Portions Available:||YES|
|Changing Table Men’s:||NO|
|Changing Table Women’s:||NO|
Appropriate for Infants, Toddlers and Kids.
Best for Lunch and Dinner.
Note – Bareburger has many locations in NYC. Amenities may vary.
Sippy Cup Rating:
(4.5 / 5)
- Kids meal comes with free juice or organic milk
- Crayons and a coloring mat!
- Good side orders – the pickles were a big hit with our toddler!
- Outdoor seating on nice days
- They only use organic meat [ED note]
- Across the street is one of the best ice cream/candy shops in the city, The Sweet Shop.
- There is a great playground on 1st Avenue between 67th & 68th called St. Catherine’s Park.
Submitted By: Sarah Schwartzberg
Sarah is a mother of two boys under 2. They live in Stuyvesant Town. She is a stay at home mom and enjoys spending the weekends with her husband showing their kids the city where they fell in love.
Want to join the party and submit your own Fork & Bib review? Head over HERE and fill out a quick survey!