What’s In My Baby Bag?
Featuring Angela Barkan, Gramercy Park, NY
Angela Barkan is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Fork + Bib. She loves to eat out and her favorite dining partner is her daughter Sunny. In the day she works at Sony Music Entertainment as Vice President of Media and Artist Development.
The Vessel: Marc by Marc Jacobs “Core Pretty Elizababy”
Oh how I adore my baby bag. So much so that I’ve been tempted to buy another one to use as a computer tote! It has all the standard pockets for diapers, bottles and other knick knacks. It comes with it’s own little changing mat too which was great when Sunny was teeny but now that she is bigger I exchanged it for the Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station.
The bag is made out of indestructible nylon – I swear I have dragged this bag through the mud, rain, snow, poop and puke…..and after a quick spin in the washer it still looks great.
- Full stocked Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station – This is an absolute must. Holds everything you need to keep a baby bottom clean. I do not leave home without it….ever!
- Munchkin Snack Catcher Cups
- GoGo SqueeZ Apple Sauce – Great snack for mommy’s too! (Don’t tell Sunny)
- Disney Character Princess Crayons – My mother found these at the dollar store and bought them out. They are so cute and awesome for gifts. The only problem is the heads sometimes pop off if you drop them on the floor.
- Gerber Birdseye 3-ply cloth diapers – I use these as towels although they are meant to be diapers. Great for any type of spill!
- Neutrogena pure + free baby sunblock
Fork + Bib Favorite Restaurant:
Blue Water Grill in Union Square – any restaurant that has sushi, mimosas and crayons works for me!